Report NEP-SOC-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Giving and Sorting among Friends: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vicente Calabuig & Enrique Fatas & Gonzalo Olcina & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2013. "Carry a big stick, or no stick at all An experimental analysis of trust and capacity of punishment," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0413, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Maria Zumbuehl & Thomas Dohmen & Gerard Pfann, 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 570, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Quang NGUYEN & Marie Claire VILLEVAL & Hui XU, 2013. "Trust and Trustworthiness Under The Prospect Theory and Quasi-Hyperbolic Preferences: A Field Experiment in Vietnam," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre 1301, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Giovanna Aguilar & Jhonatan Claussen, 2013. "Social Efficiency in Peruvian Microfinance Institutions: a semi-parametric approach," Documentos de Trabajo, Departamento de EconomÃa - Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica del PerÃº 2013-358, Departamento de EconomÃa - Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica del PerÃº.
- El Fasiki, Hamza, 2013. "The Family Business in Collectivist Societies: Traits and Implications," MPRA Paper 48857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2013. "Salience and Cooperation Among Rational Egoists," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers, University of the Philippines School of Economics 201309, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Averett, Susan L. & Terrizzi, Sabrina & Wang, Yang, 2013. "The Effect of Sorority Membership on Eating Disorders and Body Mass Index," IZA Discussion Papers 7512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).