Report NEP-SOC-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Anabel Forte Deltell, 2013. "Does social capital matter for European regional growth?," Working Papers 2013/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Social Distance and Trust: Experimental Evidence from a Slum in Cairo," IZA Discussion Papers 7183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Litina, Anastasia, 2013. "Unfavorable Land Endowment, Cooperation, and Reversal of Fortune," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 113, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Toole, Andrew A., 2013. "University spinoffs and the 'performance premium'," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-004, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Felix Ebeling, 2013. "On the role of endowment heterogeneity and ambiguity for conditional cooperation," Working Paper Series in Economics 58, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Adnan Q. Khan & Steven F. Lehrer, 2013. "The Impact of Social Networks on Labour Market Outcomes: New Evidence from Cape Breton," NBER Working Papers 18786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo & Christian Posso, 2013. "The Effect of Adult Criminals’ Spillovers On the Likelihood of Youths Becoming Criminals," Borradores de Economia 755, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Choy, James, 2013. "A Theory of Cooperation through Social Division, with Evidence from Nepal," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 114, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2013. "Discrimination or Social Networks? Industrial Investment in Colonial India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 110, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Tanja Hennighausen, 2013. "Exposure to Television and Individual Beliefs: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 535, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Simon Janssen & Simone N. Tuor Sartore & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," Working Papers 327, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).