Report NEP-SOC-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias BÃ¼rker & G. Alfredo Minerva, 2012. "Civic Capital and the Size Distribution of Plants: Short-Run Dynamics and Long-Run Equilibrium," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2013. "Measuring trust, reciprocity and altruism by counterfactuals," wp.comunite 0099, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Chang, Chia-Ling & Wen, Ming-Chang, 2013. "Social networks and macroeconomic stability," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alain Cohn & Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette, 2013. "Fair wages and effort provision: Combining evidence from the lab and the field," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 107, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Li, Jing, 2012. "Economic segregation and urban growth," MPRA Paper 41050, University Library of Munich, Germany.