Report NEP-SOC-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Tristan Reed & James A. Robinson, 2013. "Chiefs: Elite Control of Civil Society and Economic Development in Sierra Leone," NBER Working Papers 18691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saich, Tony, 2012. "The Quality of Governance in China: The Citizens' View," Working Paper Series rwp12-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Marie Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers 1234, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Aperjis, Christina & Miao, Yali & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Variable Temptations and Black Mark Reputations," Working Paper Series rwp12-055, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Matteo. Ploner & Tobias Regner, 2013. "Self-Image and Moral Balancing - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jan A. Lipski & Ryszard Kutner, 2013. "Trust in foreseeing neighbours - a novel threshold model of financial market," Papers 1301.1824, arXiv.org.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Matthew W. McCarter, 2013. "You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups," Working Papers 13-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," Working Papers 13-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pier-Andre Bouchard St-Amant, 2013. "Externalities, Social Value and Word of Mouth: Notions of Public Economics on Networks," Working Papers 1301, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Nikiforakis, Nikos, 2012. "In the long-run we are all dead: On the benefits of peer punishment in rich environments," Working Papers 32651, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Isabella Santini & Anna de Pascale, . "Social capital and household poverty: the case of European Union," Working Papers 109/12, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.