Report NEP-SOC-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Galeotti & Daniel John Zizzo, 2012. "Trust and trustworthiness with singleton groups," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Quang Nguyen & Marie-Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers 1226, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Iván Arribas & Mariel Fornoni & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "An entrepreneur’s social capital and performance The role of access to information in the Argentinean case," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0712, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," Working Papers 12-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Masella, Paolo & Meier, Stephan & Zahn, Philipp, 2012. "Incentives and Group Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 6815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James C. Cox & Danyang Li, 2012. "Do I Care if You Know I Betrayed You?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-14, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Charness, Gary & Schram, Arthur, 2012. "Social and Moral Norms in the Laboratory," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6rv7x0tf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Charness, Gary, 2012. "Efficiency, Team building, and Spillover in a Public-goods Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2np178xh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Madestam, Andreas & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2012. "Shaping of the Nation: The Effect of Fourth of July on Political Preferences and Behavior in the United States," Working Paper Series rwp12-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Babcock, Philip & Bedard, Kelly & Charness, Gary & Hartman, John & Royer, Heather, 2012. "Letting Down the Team? Social Effects of Team Incentives," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt93n646db, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Noussair, C.N. & Trautmann, S.T. & Kuilen, G. van de & Vellekoop, N., 2012. "Risk Aversion and Religion," Discussion Paper 2012-073, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Sarah Quintanar & Sudipta Sarangi & Mikhael Shor, 2012. "Free-Riding and Performance in Collaborative and Non-Collaborative Groups," Working papers 2012-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2012. "Do Social Networks Prevent Bank Runs?," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0812, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Hansson, Thomas, 2012. "Social self in a virtual world," CSIR Working Paper Series 2012/08, Center for Strategic Innovation Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Philip J. Grossman & Catherine C. Eckel, 2012. "Giving versus Taking: A “Real Donation” Comparison of Warm Glow and Cold Prickle," Monash Economics Working Papers 40-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Soudan, Michel & Stracca, Livio, 2012. "Explaining EU Citizens' Trust in the ECB in Normal and Crisis Times," Economics Series 289, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Charlotte Klempt, 2012. "The Impact of Random Help on the Dynamics of Indirect Reciprocity," IAW Discussion Papers 88, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).