Report NEP-SOC-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2012. "Social capital, government expenditures, and growth," Economics Working Papers 1307, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2014.
- Newman, Carol & Tarp, Finn & Van Den Broeck, Katleen, 2012. "Social Capital, Network Effects and Savings in Rural Vietnam," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Büchner Charlotte & Cörvers Frank & Traag Tanja & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "How do education, cognitive skills, cultural and social capital account for intergenerational earnings persistence? Evidence from the Netherlands," Research Memoranda 007, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Sumru Altug & Fabio Canova, 2012. "Do institutions and culture matter for business cycles?," Economics Working Papers 1314, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Traag Tanja & Lubbers Miranda Jessica & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "That’s what friends are for? The impact of peer characteristics on early school-leaving," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Gabriel Burdin, 2012. "Does workers’ control affect firm survival? Evidence from Uruguay," Department of Economics University of Siena 641, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Benito Arruñada & Marco Casari & Francesca Pancotto, 2012. "Are self-regarding subjects more rational?," Economics Working Papers 1306, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2012. "Immigrant Networks and the Take-Up of Disability Programs: Evidence from US Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikiforakis, Nikos & Oechssler, Jörg & Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Hierarchy, Coercion, and Exploitation: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0530, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.