Report NEP-SOC-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Calamity, Aid and Indirect Reciprocity: the Long Run Impact of Tsunami on Altruism," CSEF Working Papers 316, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Opfinger, Matthias, 2012. "In the Nation We Trust: National Identity as a Substitute for Religion," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-491, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Botti, Fabrizio & D'Ippoliti, Carlo, 2012. "Sexual orientation and social exclusion in Italy," MPRA Paper 39246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2012. "In Broad Daylight: Full Information and Higher-order Punishment Opportunities Promote Cooperation," Working Papers 2012-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel MÃ¼ller & Benno Torgler & Eric M. Uslaner, 2012. "Inherited Trust and Growth - Comment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kundu, AMIT, 2011. "Enhancement of social capital through participation in micro-finance: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 39221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2012.
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Group Membership, Team Preferences, and Expectations (This is a new version of CEEL WP 6-09)," CEEL Working Papers 1203, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Schild, Christopher-Johannes, 2013. "Generalized trust and regional innovation activity," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 02/2012, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012. "Beliefs incentives and economic growth," MPRA Paper 39157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Banks & David Hulme, 2012. "The role of NGOs and civil society in development and poverty reduction," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 17112, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00702578, HAL.
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & van de Kuilen, Gijs & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Social Class and (Un)ethical Behavior: Evidence from a Large Population Sample," Working Paper Series rwp12-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.