Report NEP-SOC-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2012. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 22-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Marcus Noland & Stephan Haggard, 2012. "Networks, Trust, and Trade: The Microeconomics of China–North Korea Integration," Working Paper Series WP12-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Berggren , Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2012. "Does Economic Freedom Foster Tolerance?," Working Papers 2012:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00646590 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emanuela Delbufalo, 2012. "Subjective trust, perceived risk and exchange performance in buyer-supplier relationships," Working Papers Series wp2012_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Walton, Michael & Devarajan, Shantayanan & Khemani, Stuti, 2011. "Civil Society, Public Action and Accountability in Africa," Scholarly Articles 5131503, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00624297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amihai Glazer & Hiroki Kondo, 2012. "Governmental Transfers and Altruistic Private Transfers," Working Papers 111209, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Death tolls from natural disasters: Influence of interactions among fiscal decentralization, institutions and economic development," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00622385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Kutsoati & Randall Morck, 2012. "Family Ties, Inheritance Rights, and Successful Poverty Alleviation: Evidence from Ghana," NBER Working Papers 18080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.