Report NEP-SOC-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2012. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures, and Growth," Working Papers 612, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fatima Lambarraa & Gerhard Riener, 2012. "On the Norms of Charitable Giving in Islam: A Field Experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 111, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Ramon Marimon & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2011. "Money is an Experience Good: Competition and Trust in the Private Provision of Money," Working Papers 563, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cowan, Robin & Kamath, Anant, 2012. "Informal knowledge exchanges under complex social relations: A network study of handloom clusters in Kerala, India," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 031, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Francisco Rejón-Guardia & Juán Sánchez-Fernández & Francisco Muñoz-Leiva, 2011. "Motivational Factors that influence the Acceptance of Microblogging Social Networks: The µBAM Model," FEG Working Paper Series 06/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Alfonso Rosa García & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2012. "Coordination structures," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vladimir D. Matveenk, 2011. "Interests of Social Groups, Direction of Technical Progress, and Barriers to Development: How Sustainable is the World Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.