Report NEP-SOC-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Folland, Sherman & Islam, Muhammad Quamrul & Kaarbøe, Oddvar Martin, 2012. "The Social Capital and Health Hypothesis: A Theory and New Empirics Featuring the Norwegian HUNT Data," Working Papers in Economics 04/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Prokic-Breuer, Tijana, 2011. "The relative importance of social and cultural capital for educational performance: Eastern versus Western Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital SP I 2011-403, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2012. "Does Economic Freedom Foster Tolerance?," Working Paper Series 918, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar, 2012. "Every Man for Himself! Gender, Norms and Survival in Maritime Disasters," Working Paper Series 913, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Daniel Muller & Benno Torgler & Eric Uslaner, 2012. "Inherited Trust and Growth - Comment," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 281, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2012. "Globalization and gender equality in the course of development," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Malhotra, Deepak & Lumineau, Fabrice, 2011. "Trust and collaboration in the aftermath of conflict: the effects of contract structure," MPRA Paper 38358, University Library of Munich, Germany.