Report NEP-SOC-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Charitable giving under inequality aversion and social capital," MPRA Paper 37975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bervoets, Sebastian & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "The Role of Social Networks and Peer Effects in Education Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 8932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klemens Keldenich, 2012. "Group Membership and Communication in Modified Dictator Games," Ruhr Economic Papers 0322, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jérôme Hergueux, 2012. "How does Religion Bias the Allocation of Foreign Direct Investment? The Role of Institutions," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Item repec:gat:wpaper:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bortoluzzi, Guido & Balboni, Bernardo, 2012. "Relational bridges to international markets. How subcontractors’ relational capabilities support their internationalization routes," Working Papers DEAMS 6, DEAMS - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche "Bruno de Finetti".