Report NEP-SOC-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Olson and Putnam Hypotheses," MPRA Paper 34628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini, 2011. "Social Participation and Hours Worked," Department of Economics University of Siena 620, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Stefano Bartolini & Francesco Sarracino, 2011. "Happy for How Long? How Social Capital and GDP relate to Happiness over Time," Department of Economics University of Siena 621, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Roy Cerqueti & Raffaella Coppier & Gustavo Piga, 2011. "Corruption, Growth and Ethnic Fractionalization: a Theoretical Model," CEIS Research Paper 216, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2011.
- Samuel Bowles & Sandra Polania-Reyes, 2011. "Economic incentives and social preferences: substitutes or complements?," Department of Economics University of Siena 617, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Krug, Gerhard & Rebien, Martina, 2011. "Job search via social networks : An analysis of monetary and non-monetary returns for low-skilled unemployed," IAB Discussion Paper 201123, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Werner Boente & Ute Filipiak, 2011. "Financial Investments, Information Flows, and Caste Affiliation - Empirical Evidence from India," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11014, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Aitor Garmendia & Carlos Llano & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2011. "Networks and the disappearance of the intranational home bias," Working Papers 1124, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & KIYONARI, Toko, 2011. "No place to hide: When shame causes proselfs to cooperate," Working Papers 2011018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00639677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore