Report NEP-SOC-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordblom, Katarina & Zamac, Jovan, 2011. "Endogenous Norm Formation Over the Life Cycle – The Case of Tax Evasion," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2011. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity, and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," Research Working Papers 48, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Bert Hoffmann, 2011. "Civil Society 2.0?: How the Internet Changes State-Society Relations in Authoritarian Regimes: The Case of Cuba," GIGA Working Paper Series 156, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Gilles, R.P. & Lazarova, E.A. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2011. "Economic Institutions and Stability: A Network Approach," Discussion Paper 2011-084, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Effects of sex preference and social pressure on fertility in changing Japanese families," MPRA Paper 32956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerhard Riener & Simon Wiederhold, 2011. "On Social Identity, Subjective Expectations, and the Costs of Control," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "The empirical content of models with multiple equilibria in economies with social interactions," Staff Reports 504, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "Impact of cultural diversity on wages and job satisfaction in England," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.