Report NEP-SOC-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Ludger Wößmann, 2011. "Surfing Alone? The Internet and Social Capital: Evidence from an Unforeseen Technological Mistake," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 392, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo 0075, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Effect of social capital on income distribution preferences: comparison of neighborhood externality between high- and low-income households," MPRA Paper 32557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kostka, Genia & Shin, Kyoung, 2011. "Energy service companies in China: The role of social networks and trust," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management 168, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Gaëlle Ferrant & Yannick Bourquin, 2011. "Who benefits the most from peer effects within ethnic group ? Empirical evidence on the South African Labour Market," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00612120, HAL.
- Duha T. Altindag & Junyue Xu, 2011. "The Impact of Institutions and Development on Happiness," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University auwp2011-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Monstad, Karin & Propper, Carol & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2011. "Is teenage motherhood contagious? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- YOUM Yoosik, 2011. "A Network Approach to the Economic Models of Fertility," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).