Report NEP-SOC-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KLEIN Carlo, 2011. "Social capital or social cohesion: what matters for subjective well-being (SWB)?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-36, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Peer Effects in Education, Sport, and Screen Activities: Local Aggregate or Local Average?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Castillo & Michael Carter, 2011. "Behavioral Responses to Natural Disasters," Working Papers 1026, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Braha, Dan & Stacey, Blake & Bar-Yam, Yaneer, 2011. "Corporate competition: A self-organized network," MPRA Paper 32142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masten, S.E. & Prüfer, J., 2011. "On the Evolution of Collective Enforcement Institutions: Communities and Courts," Discussion Paper 2011-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2011-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2011-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno, Bruna, 2011. "Rewarding my Self. Self Esteem, Self Determination and Motivations," MPRA Paper 32218, University Library of Munich, Germany.