Report NEP-SOC-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burchardi, Konrad B. & Hassan, Tarek, 2011. "The Economic Impact of Social Ties: Evidence from German Reunification," CEPR Discussion Papers 8470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lízia Figueiredo, 2011. "Social capital literature and Durlauf´s criticism," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td430, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2011. "Public disclosure of players’ conduct and Common Resources Harvesting: Experimental Evidence from a Nairobi Slum," CEIS Research Paper 200, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jun 2011.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Zamac, Jovan, 2011. "Endogenous Norm Formation over the Life Cycle. The case of tax evasion," Working Papers in Economics 511, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fiorillo, D; & Nappo, N;, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: Individual characteristics and social relations," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Yuichi Marumo, 2011. "An analysis of disaster prevention capability from a standpoint of social capital in Shinjuku-ku," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-37, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 32064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2011. "A Note on Within-group Cooperation and Between-group Interaction in the Private Provision of Public Goods," MPRA Paper 32045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2011. "Self-Help Groups and Mutual Assistance: Evidence from Urban Kenya," CEPR Discussion Papers 8452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabatini, F;, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Adrian Chadi, 2011. "Regional Unemployment and Norm-Induced Effects on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 387, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hannes Koppel & Tobias Regner, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the work place - Experimental evidence on CSR from a gift-exchange game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Chongwoo Choe & Ratbek Dzhumashev & Asadul Islam & Zakir H. Khan, 2011. "Corruption and Network in Education: Evidence from the Household Survey Data in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 08-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Bracht & Tobias Regner, 2011. "Moral Emotions and Partnership," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- John F. Helliwell & Shun Wang, 2011. "Weekends and Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 17180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goeree, Michelle S. & Ham, John C. & Iorio, Daniela, 2011. "Race, Social Class, and Bulimia Nervosa," IZA Discussion Papers 5823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).