Report NEP-SOC-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibottix, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 95, Households in Conflict Network.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Pham Khanh, Nam, 2011. "Funding a New Bridge in Rural Vietnam: A field experiment on conditional cooperation and default contributions," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 503, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 30948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "How do Unusual Working Schedules Affect Social Life?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2011-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI.Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0654, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2011. "History, Expectations, and Leadership in the Evolution of Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 17066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphaelle Schwarzberg, 2010. "Becoming a London goldsmith in the seventeenth century: social capital and mobility of apprentices and masters of the guild," Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History 28446, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Chiswick, Barry R., 2011. "Religiosity and Migration: Travel into One's Self versus Travel across Cultures," IZA Discussion Papers 5724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size Matters - When it Comes to Lies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kube, Sebastian & Maréchal, Michel André & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering 25, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.