Report NEP-SOC-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI. Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 058, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Fiorillo, D; & Sabatini, F;, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Parkins, John R. & Haluza-DeLay, Randolph, 2011. "Social and Ethical Considerations of Nuclear Power Development," Staff Paper Series 103237, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Dozi, Pedro V. & Valdivia, Corinne, 2011. "Impacts of social networks on well-being: evidence from Latino immigrants," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103417, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Emanuele Felice, 2011. "The determinants of Italy’s regional imbalances over the long run: exploring the contributions of human and social capital," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _088, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher, 2011. "Doing Well by doing good - or doing better by delegating?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2011. "Peer Effect, Risk-Pooling and Status Seeking: Which Matters to Gift Spending Escalation in Rural China?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103643, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Koksal, Aycan & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2011. "Rationally Addicted to Cigarettes, Alcohol and Coffee? A Pseudo Panel Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103602, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Frédéric Docquier & Elisabetta Lodigiani & Hillel Rapoport & Maurice Schiff, 2011. "Emigration and Democracy," Development Working Papers 307, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 09 May 2011.
- Bengtsson, Niklas & Engström, Per, 2011. "Control and Efficiency in the Nonprofit Sector Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment," Working Paper Series 2011:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Min Sok Lee, 2011. "Can Tailored Communications Motivate Volunteers? A Field Experiment," Working Papers 1023, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nygaard, Knut & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Efficiency, equality and reciprocity in social preferences: A comparison of students and a representative population," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.