Report NEP-SOC-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Does a virtuous circle between social capital and CSR exist? A Ònetwork of gamesÓ model and some empirical evidence," Econometica Working Papers wp28, Econometica.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technological Progress, and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Djemaï, Elodie & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Milinski, Manfred & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Smiling is a Costly Signal of Cooperation Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from a Trust Game," IDEI Working Papers 669, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Katherine Casey & Rachel Glennerster & Edward Miguel, 2011. "Reshaping Institutions: Evidence on Aid Impacts Using a Pre-Analysis Plan," NBER Working Papers 17012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: happiness, revolutions and democracy," ECON - Working Papers 015, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Wrage, Markus & Tuschke, Anja & Bresser, Rudi K. F., 2011. "The influence of social capital on CEO dismissal in Germany: an empirical analysis," Discussion Papers 2011/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2011. "Public Goods Agreements with Other-Regarding Preferences," NBER Working Papers 17017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Verbruggen & K. Vlassenroot & J. Christiaens, 2011. "Agency Consequences of Government Funding in Nonprofit Organizations," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/711, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Coughlin, Cletus C & Wall, Howard J., 2011. "Ethnic networks and trade: Intensive vs. extensive margins," MPRA Paper 30758, University Library of Munich, Germany.