Report NEP-SOC-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2011. "See you on Facebook! A framework for analyzing the role of computer-mediated interaction in the evolution of social capital," wp.comunite 0072, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Does virtuous circle between social capital and CSR exist? A â€œnetwork of gamesâ€ model and some empirical evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1103, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Fiorillo Damiano & Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Quality and quantity: The role of social interactions in individual health," wp.comunite 0073, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- CÃ¡rdenas, Juan-Camilo CÃ¡rdenas & Dreber, Anna Dreber & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Gender and Cooperation in Children: Experiments in Colombia and Sweden," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2012.
- Chen, Xi, 2011. "Pure Entertainment or Social Harmony? Understanding Private Returns to Social Spending on Household Ceremonies in China," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 98874, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2011. "Cooperation in Partnerships: The Role of Breakups and Reputation," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-22, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2011. "Trust in public institutions over the business cycle," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2011-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Esther Hauk & Giovanni Immordino, 2011. "Parents, Television and Cultural Change," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 280, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bianchi, Milo & Buonanno, Paolo & Pinotti, Paolo, 2010. "Do Immigrants Cause Crime?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1023, CEPREMAP.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Antonio R, AndrÃ©s, 2011. "Trust and Fertility: Evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 29978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Liberda & Magdalena Szymczak, 2011. "Earning and saving competences of individuals in a local community in Poland," Working Papers 2011-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Backus, Peter G. & Micklewright, John, 2011. "Unofficial Development Assistance: A Dynamic Model of Charities' Donation Income," IZA Discussion Papers 5616, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).