Report NEP-SOC-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Roskruge & Arthur Grimes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Homeownership and Social Capital in New Zealand," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 11_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Luigi Guiso & Aldo Rustichini, 2011. "What drives women out of entrepreneurship? The joint role of testosterone and culture," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2011/02, European University Institute.
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2011. "Trust in Public Institutions over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 5570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Buser, 2011. "Hormones and Social Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-046/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shylashri Shankar & Raghav Gaiha, 2011. "Networks and Anti-Poverty Programs: The NREG Experience," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2011-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Differences in the effect of social capital on health status between workers and non-workers," MPRA Paper 29536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011. "Does corruption affect suicide? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 29693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Lee & Max Nathan, 2011. "Does Cultural Diversity Help Innovation in Cities: Evidence from London Firms," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0069, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Daniel D. Schnitzlein, 2011. "How Important Is the Family?: Evidence from Sibling Correlations in Permanent Earnings in the US, Germany and Denmark," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 365, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stoop, J.T.R., 2011. "Laboratory and field experiments on social dilemmas," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578462, Tilburg University.
- Rajesh, K, 2010. "Reproduction of institutions through people’s practices: Evidences from a Gram Panchayat in Kerala," MPRA Paper 29546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization and Civil Liberties: The Role of Violence During the Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 5555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Quiroga & Mario Villatoro Martin Velasquez & José Pablo Prado Córdova, 2010. "Determinants for community participation in conservation efforts of a endemic species through cultivation: the experience in three rural communities of Guatemala," Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad de ConcepciÃ³n 06-2010, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.