Report NEP-SOC-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cicala, Steve & Fryer, Roland G. & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2011. "A Roy Model of Social Interactions," MPRA Paper 29150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation," Department of Economics Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Fehr, Ernst & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "The Development of Egalitarianism, Altruism, Spite and Parochialism in Childhood and Adolescence," IZA Discussion Papers 5530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pisani, Elena & Franceschetti, Giorgio, 2011. "Evaluation of social capital promotion in rural development programmes: a methodological approach," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99582, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ameseder, Christoph & House, Lisa & Haas, Rainer & Meixner, Oliver & Fritz, Melanie & Dahl, Ellie & Hofstede, Gert Jan, 2010. "Trust in the US‐EU Fruit and Vegetable Chain: Do US Exporters Understand EU Importers?," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100473, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Marco Mantovani & Georg Kirchsteiger & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Limited Farsightedness in Network Formation," Working Papers ECARES 2013/76051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lan Shi, 2011. "Monetary Rewards, Image Concern, and Intrinsic Motivation: Evidence from a Survey on Blood Donation," Working Papers UWEC-2010-07-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Leibbrandt, Andreas & López-Pérez, Raúl, 2011. "Individual Heterogeneity in Punishment and Reward," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2011. "'Hiding behind a small cake' in a newspaper dictator game," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Fromm, Ingrid & Hartwich, Frank & Romero, Gustavo, 2010. "Innovation Trajectories in Honduras’ Coffee Value Chain? ‐ Public and the Private Influence on the Use of new Knowledge and Technology among Coffee Growers ‐," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100475, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Steven J. Humphrey & Elke Renner, 2011. "The social costs of responsibility," Discussion Papers 2011-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- G. A. Verhaert & D. Van Den Poel, 2010. "Empathy as Added Value in Predicting Donation Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/692, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2011. "A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: Evidence from 13 European OECD countries," MPRA Paper 29075, University Library of Munich, Germany.