Report NEP-SOC-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cicala, Steve & Fryer, Roland G. & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2011. "A Roy Model of Social Interactions," MPRA Paper 29150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation," Department of Economics Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Fehr, Ernst & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "The Development of Egalitarianism, Altruism, Spite and Parochialism in Childhood and Adolescence," IZA Discussion Papers 5530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pisani, Elena & Franceschetti, Giorgio, 2011. "Evaluation of social capital promotion in rural development programmes: a methodological approach," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists 99582, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ameseder, Christoph & House, Lisa & Haas, Rainer & Meixner, Oliver & Fritz, Melanie & Dahl, Ellie & Hofstede, Gert Jan, 2010. "Trust in the USâ€EU Fruit and Vegetable Chain: Do US Exporters Understand EU Importers?," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks 100473, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Marco Mantovani & Georg Kirchsteiger & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Limited Farsightedness in Network Formation," Working Papers ECARES 2013/76051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lan Shi, 2011. "Monetary Rewards, Image Concern, and Intrinsic Motivation: Evidence from a Survey on Blood Donation," Working Papers UWEC-2010-07-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Leibbrandt, Andreas & LÃ³pez-PÃ©rez, RaÃºl, 2011. "Individual Heterogeneity in Punishment and Reward," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/01, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2011. "'Hiding behind a small cake' in a newspaper dictator game," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 51, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Fromm, Ingrid & Hartwich, Frank & Romero, Gustavo, 2010. "Innovation Trajectories in Hondurasâ€™ Coffee Value Chain? â€ Public and the Private Influence on the Use of new Knowledge and Technology among Coffee Growers â€," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks 100475, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Steven J. Humphrey & Elke Renner, 2011. "The social costs of responsibility," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2011-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- G. A. Verhaert & D. Van Den Poel, 2010. "Empathy as Added Value in Predicting Donation Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 10/692, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2011. "A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: Evidence from 13 European OECD countries," MPRA Paper 29075, University Library of Munich, Germany.