Report NEP-SOC-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan & Rajan, Jainey S. & Variyamveettil, Sunitha & Mathew, Dhanu E. & Nath, Subodh S., 2011. "Group Norms and Consumer Behaviour," MPRA Paper 28177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloe & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Trust, Salience and Deterrence: Evidence from an Antitrust Experiment," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 859, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto, 2010. "Indirect Effects of a Policy Altering Criminal Behaviour: Evidence from the Italian Prison Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Evidence on the Olson and Putnam Hypotheses in Japan," MPRA Paper 28101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Currarini & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2010. "Search and Homophily in Social Networks," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2010_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Itay P. Fainmesser & David A. Goldberg, 2011. "Bilateral and Community Enforcement in a Networked Market with Simple Strategies," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2011-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gbewopo Attila, 2011. "How do African populations perceive corruption: microeconomic evidence from Afrobarometer data in twelve countries," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00556805, HAL.
- Goswami, Rupak & Basu, Debabrata, 2010. "Does Information Network Affect Technology Diffusion?," Working Papers/Conference Papers, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Integrated Rural Development and Management Faculty Centre 97607, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Integrated Rural Development and Management Faculty Centre.
- Ciro Avitabile, 2011. "Spillover Effects in Healthcare Programs: Evidence on Social Norms and Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 271, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 14 Mar 2011.
- Adrian Chadi, 2011. "Employed but Still Unhappy?: On the Relevance of the Social Work Norm," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 353, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sáez-Martí, Maria & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Cultural Transmission, Discrimination and Peer Effects," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Bonnel, Rene & N'Jie, N'Della & Olivier, Jill & Pascual, F. Brian & Wodon, Quentin, 2011. "Analyzing community responses to HIV and AIDS : operational framework and typology," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5532, The World Bank.