Report NEP-SOC-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Regner, 2010. "Why Consumers Pay Voluntarily: Evidence from Online Music," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Antje Roeder & Peter Muehlau, 2010. "Low expectations or different evaluations – What explains immigrants’ high levels of trust in host country institutions?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp344, IIIS.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2010. "Migration and Culture," Development Working Papers 304, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Edling, Christofer & Rydgren, Jens, 2010. "Neighborhood and Friendship Composition in Adolescence," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:13, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Gil S. Epstein & Yosef Mealem, 2010. "Interactions between Local and Migrant Workers at the Workplace," Development Working Papers 297, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Thomas Buser, 2010. "Handedness predicts Social Preferences: Evidence connecting the Lab to the Field," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- John M. Gowdy, . "Neuroscience Can Help Us Understand Social Transitions," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1009, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Dessi, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2011. "Self-Esteem, Shame and Personal Motivation," IDEI Working Papers 639, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Aug 2013.
- Zhao, Y., 2010. "The role of directors’ professional and social networks in CEO compensation and the managerial labour market," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4378359, Tilburg University.
- Mair, Johanna, 2010. "Social entrepreneurship: Taking stock and looking ahead," IESE Research Papers D/888, IESE Business School.
- Jan-Erik LÃ¶nnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz, 2010. "It pays to pay - Big Five personality influences on co-operative behaviour in an incentivized and hypothetical prisoner's dilemma game," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Campos, Nauro F & Dimova, Ralitza & Saleh, Ahmad, 2010. "Whither Corruption? A Quantitative Survey of the Literature on Corruption and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca PENSIEROSO & Alessandro SOMMACAL, 2010. "Economic Development and the Family Structure: from the Pater Familias to the Nuclear Family," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010039, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).