Report NEP-SOC-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Schmidl, Ricarda & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2010. "Social Networks, Job Search Methods and Reservation Wages: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5165, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Bjørnskov & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "The productivity of trust," Working Papers CEB 10-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "Different Approaches to Influence Based on Social Networks and Simple Games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00514850, HAL.
- Deepti Goel & Kevin Lang, 2010. "Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 148, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Khamis, Melanie, 2010. "Ethnic Fragmentation, Conflict, Displaced Persons and Human Trafficking: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beck, T.H.L., 2010. "Legal Institutions and Economic Development," Discussion Paper 2010-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1274406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:925775 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2010. "Trust is bound to emerge (In the repeated Trust Game)," Department of Economics Working Papers 1008, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Glenn Harrison & Don Ross, 2010. "The Methodologies of Neuroeconomics," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.