Report NEP-SOC-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The role of social trust in reducing long-term truancy and forming human capital in Japan," MPRA Paper 23759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liverpool, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2010. "Poverty status and the impact of social networks on smallholder technology adoption in rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 970, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00497439_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pranav Dandekar & Ashish Goel & Ramesh Govindan & Ian Post, 2010. "Liquidity in Credit Networks: A Little Trust Goes a Long Way," Papers, arXiv.org 1007.0515, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2010. "Do Laws Affect Attitudes? - An assessment of the Norwegian prostitution law using longitudinal data," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 457, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Are They Watching You and Does It Matter? - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 456, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Esther Hauk & Hannes Mueller, 2010. "Cultural Leaders and the Clash of Civilizations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 838.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Armellini, Mauricio & Basu, Parantap, 2010. "Altrusim. Education Subsidy and Growth," MPRA Paper 23653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth M. King & Claudio E. Montenegro & Peter F. Orazem, 2010. "Economic Freedom, Human Rights, and the Returns to Human Capital: An Evaluation of the Schultz Hypothesis," Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics wp320, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2010. "The relationship between corruption and public investment at the municipalities’ level in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 23736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "Incentives and social preferences," Munich Dissertations in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 10836, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chris Bidner, 2010. "Peer Effects and the Promise of Social Mobility: A Model of Human Capital Investment," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2010-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.