Report NEP-SOC-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Angelucci & Giacomo de Giorgi & Marcos A Rangel & Imran Rasul, 2009. "VIllage Economics and the Structure of Extended Family Networks," Working Papers id:2301, eSocialSciences.
- Reto Hoffstetter & Harikesh Nair & Scott Shriver & Klaus Miller, 2009. "Social Ties and User Generated Content: Evidence from an Online Social Network," Working Papers, NET Institute 09-28, NET Institute, revised Nov 2009.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Slonim, Robert, 2009. "Will There Be Blood? Incentives and Substitution Effects in Pro-social Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 4567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ranis, Gustav, 2009. "Diversity of Communities and Economic Development: An Overview," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 69, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Legal Liability when Individuals Have Moral Concerns," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0951, CIRPEE.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Pedro Dal Bó, 2009. ""Do the Right Thing:" The Effects of Moral Suasion on Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 15559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Common reason to believe and framing effect in the team reasoning theory: an experimental approach," Econometica Working Papers, Econometica wp15, Econometica.
- Rafael di Tella & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2009. "Happiness, Ideology and Crime in Argentine Cities," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4645, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.