Report NEP-SOC-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini & Francesco Sarracino, 2009. "Sociability Predicts Happiness: World-Wide Evidence from Time Series," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 579, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Layte, Richard & Maître, Bertrand, 2009. "The Association Between Income Inequality and Mental Health: Social Cohesion or Social Infrastructure?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP328, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Mariapia Mendola, 2009. "Labor Migration and Social Networks Participation: Evidence from Southern Mozambique," Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano 279, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Kovarik, Jaromir & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Cobo Reyes, Ramón, 2009. "Altruism and Social Integration," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Financial crises and the evaporation of trust," Papers, arXiv.org 0911.3099, arXiv.org.
- Huy, Quy & Zott, Christoph, 2009. "Emotional assuring, trust Building, and resource mobilization in start-up organizations," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/828, IESE Business School.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Santagata Walter & Signorello Giovanni, 2009. "Loving Cultural Heritage. Private individual giving and prosocial behavior," EBLA Working Papers, University of Turin 200904, University of Turin.
- Christian Thöni & Simon Gächter, 2009. "Social Comparison and Performance: Experimental Evidence on the Fair Wage-Effort Hypothesis," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-29, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.