Report NEP-SOC-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Daniels & Marc von der Ruhr, 2009. "Trust in Others: Does Religion Matter?," Working Papers and Research 0902, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Martin Gächter & David Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "The Relationship between Stress and Social Capital among Police Officers," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 250, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 10 Sep 2009.
- Arora, Saurabh & Sanditov, Bulat, 2009. "Caste as Community? Networks of social affinity in a South Indian village," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 037, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Social Interactions within Cities: Neighborhood Environments and Peer Relationships," Working papers 2009-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mihm, Maximilian & Toth, Russell & Lang, Corey, 2009. "What Goes Around Comes Around: A Theory of Indirect Reciprocity in Networks," Working Papers 09-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Inglehart, Ronald & Norris, Pippa, 2009. "Muslim Integration into Western Cultures: Between Origins and Destinations," Working Paper Series rwp09-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fong, Christina M. & Luttmer, Erzo F. P., 2009. "Do Race and Fairness Matter in Generosity? Evidence from a Nationally Representative Charity Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp09-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2009. "The Right Amount of Trust," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/33, European University Institute.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "A Laboratory Study of a Multi-Level Trust Game with Communication," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-07, McMaster University.
- Zhang, Ying & Rajabzadeh, Iman & Lauterbach, Rodolfo, 2009. "Student Network Centrality and Academic Performance: Evidence from United Nations University," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 034, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2009. "Altruism, Other-Regarding Behavior and Identity: The Moral Basis of Prosperity and Oppression," Working Papers 09-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Giorgio Topa, 2009. "Neighborhood Effects: Accomplishments and Looking Beyond Them," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0736, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- McCarter, Matthew W. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Northcraft, Gregory B., 2009. "First We Try, Then We Trust! Real Options and the Cooperation-Competition Tension in Strategic Alliance Social Dilemmas," Working Papers 09-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Bohnet, Iris & Hermann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Point for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Working Paper Series rwp09-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ryo Nakajima & Ryuichi Tamura & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2009. "The Effect of Collaboration Network on Inventors' Job Match, Productivity and Tenure," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-001, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Justina A.V. Fischer, 2009. "The Welfare Effects of Social Mobility," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 93, OECD Publishing.
- David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Nerves of Steel? Stress, Work Performance and Elite Athletes," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 251, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 24 Sep 2009.