Report NEP-SOC-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tampubolon, Gindo, 2009. "Neighbourhood social capital and individual mental health," MPRA Paper 16778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Trustworthiness and economic performance," MPRA Paper 16777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus S. Deaton, 2009. "Aging, religion, and health," NBER Working Papers 15271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aïcha Serghini Idrissi & Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol, 2009. "Gendering models of leading academic performance (LAP): The role of social identity, prototypicality and social identity performance in female academic careers," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-030.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2009. "Immigrant Self-Employment: Does Intermarriage Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Bargaining and social structure," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 443, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Beatrix Brügger & Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimüller, 2009. "Does Culture Affect Unemployment? Evidence from the Röstigraben," NRN working papers, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2009-10, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Li Zhao, 2009. "A Start for Mild Liberalization? Building Civil Society through Co-operative Dynamics in China," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0904, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2008. "How universal is happiness?," MPRA Paper 16853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2008.
- Takahashi, Taiki & Hadzibeganovic, Tarik & Cannas, Sergio & Makino, Takaki & Fukui, Hiroki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2009. "Cultural neuroeconomics of intertemporal choice," MPRA Paper 16814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore