Report NEP-SOC-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Social Incentives in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 4190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iversen, Tor, 2009. "An exploratory study of associations between social capital and selfassessed health in Norway," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2007:9, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Nævdal, Eric, 2009. "Genetic Variability and Collective Social Norms: The Case of Binge Drinking," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2009. "Matching and network effects," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Entorf, Horst & Tatsi, Eirini, 2009. "Migrants at School: Educational Inequality and Social Interaction in the UK and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pamela Lenton & Paul Mosley, 2009. "Incentivising trust," Working Papers 2009004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Patience or Fairness? Analyzing Social Preferences in Repeated Games," Working Papers 383, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:28:p:1-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Grebel, 2009. "The Random Part in Network Evolution," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 306/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2009. "Rewards and Punishments in Bargaining," Working Papers wp2009_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Sheila Mammen & Jean W. Bauer & Daniel Lass, 2009. "Life Satisfaction Over Time Among Rural Low-income Mothers," Working Papers 2009-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Antonio Acconcia & Giovanni Immordino & Salvatore Piccolo & Patrick Rey, 2009. "Accomplice-Witnesses, Organized Crime and Corruption: Theory and Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 232, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 17 Oct 2009.
- Parker, Simon C., 2009. "Intrapreneurship or Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 4195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2008. "On Growth and Development," ICER Working Papers 13-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Benito Arruñada & Xosé H. Vázquez, 2009. "Behavioral assumptions and management ability," Economics Working Papers 1157, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.