Report NEP-SOC-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Naef & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 167, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Shedding Light into Preference Heterogeneity: Why Players of Traveller’s Dilemma Depart from Individual Rationality?," Econometica Working Papers, Econometica wp09, Econometica.
- Bernd Hayo & Björn Vollan, 2009. "Individual Heterogeneity, Group Interaction, and Co-operative Behaviour: Evidence from a Common-Pool Resource Experiment in South Africa and Namibia," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200917, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/3/doc2009-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "Can intentions spoil the kindness of a gift? - An experimental study," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 10351, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00356356_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steenstra, Alex, 2009. "Accommodating Indigenous Cultural Values in Water Resource Management: The Waikato River, New Zealand; the Murray- Darling Basin, Australia; and the Colorado River, USA," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 47937, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.