Report NEP-SOC-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Kern & Sang-hui Nam, 2008. "Social Movements as Agents of Innovation: Citizen Journalism in South Korea," GIGA Working Paper Series 73, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Edward Miguel & Sebastián M. Saiegh & Shanker Satyanath, 2008. "National Cultures and Soccer Violence," NBER Working Papers 13968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Knight, John & Xia, Qingjie, 2006. "The economics of Communist Party membership - The Curious case of rising numbers and wage premium during China’s transition," MPRA Paper 8345, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Rifka Weehuizen & Bulat Sanditov & Robin Cowan, 2008. "Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations," Working Papers of BETA 2008-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2008. "Microstructure of Collaboration: The 'Social Network' of Open Source Software," CEPR Discussion Papers 6789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Jason M. Fletcher, 2008. "Is obesity contagious?: social networks vs. environmental factors in the obesity epidemic," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU08-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zu, Liangrong & Song, Lina, 2008. "Determinants of Managerial Values on Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 8349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krishnan, Pramila & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2008. "Links and Architecture in Village Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2007. "Happiness and health: two paradoxes," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0108, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi & Pierluigi Nuti, 2008. "Adam Smith and the Family," Working Papers Series wp2008_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Samuel Bowles & Sung-Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism Design when Social Preferences Depend on Incentives," Department of Economics University of Siena 530, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard, 2008. "If the Alliance Fits . . . : Innovation and Network Dynamics," Working Papers of BETA 2008-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rigdon, Mary & Ishii, Keiko & Watabe, Motoki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2008. "Minimal Social Cues in the Dictator Game," MPRA Paper 8439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "Welfare Stigma or Information Sharing? Decomposing Social Interactions Effects in Social Benefit Use," Department of Economics University of Siena 531, Department of Economics, University of Siena.