Report NEP-SOC-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Growiec, Jakub & Growiec, Katarzyna, 2007. "Social Capital, Well-Being, and Earnings: Theory and Evidence from Poland," MPRA Paper 7071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2008. "Promoting Social Participation for Healthy Ageing - A Counterfactual Analysis from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT7, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Molina, Ezequiel, 2008. "Does participation in productive associations signal trust and creditworthiness ? evidence for Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4512, The World Bank.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2007. "Social Norms and Rationality of Choice," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 2007-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-026, Harvard Business School.
- Ed Hopkins, 2008. "Inequality, Happiness and Relative Concerns: What Actually is their Relationship?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001896, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2008. "Social interactions and student achievement in a developing country : An instrumental variables approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4508, The World Bank.
- Florence Jusot & Michel Grignon & Paul Dourgnon, 2007. "Psychosocial resources and social health inequalities in France: Exploratory findings from a general population survey," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT6, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:08-051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Aizer, 2008. "Neighborhood Violence and Urban Youth," NBER Working Papers 13773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.