Report NEP-SOC-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Lünser & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers 07-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Knippenberg, D.L. van & Haslam, S.A. & Platow, M.J., 2007. "Unity through Diversity: Value-in-Diversity Beliefs, Work Group Diversity, and Group Identification," Research Paper ERS-2007-068-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/42, European University Institute.
- Carolyn J. Heinrich & Yeri Lopez, 2007. "Does Community Participation Produce Dividens in Social Investment Fund Projects?," OVE Working Papers 0107, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Sabatini Fabio, 2007. "The empirics of social capital and economic development: A critical perspective," wp.comunite 0031, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Block, J.H. & Koellinger, Ph.D., 2007. "Peer Influence in Network Markets: An Empirical Investigation," Research Paper ERS-2007-063-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Gundi Knies & Simon Burgess & Carol Propper, 2007. "Keeping Up With the Schmidts: An Empirical Test of Relative Deprivation Theory in the Neighbourhood Context," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/173, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Michele Bernasconi, Luca Corazzini, Sebastian Kube, Michel André Maréchal., 2007. "Two are Better Than One! Individuals' Contributions to "Unpacked" Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers 30, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Tibor Neugebauer, 2007. "An experimental investigation of collusion in hard-close auctions: partners and friends," FEMM Working Papers 07024, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Knippenberg, D.L. van, 2007. "Understanding Diversity," Inaugural Address EIA-2007-030-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Stahl, Konrad O., 2007. "The Actual Structure of eBayâ€™s Feedback Mechanism and Early Evidence on the Effects of Recent Changes," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 220, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Berulava George & Lezhava David, 2007. "The impact of trust on the mode of transaction governance between manufacturer and distributor," EERC Working Paper Series 07-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kumagai, Satoru, 2007. "Comparing the Networks of Ethnic Japanese and Ethnic Chinese in International Trade," IDE Discussion Papers 113, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bortoletti Nico & Minardi Everardo, 2007. "I distretti del gusto: Nuovi sistemi produttivi di loisir, tra deficit di politiche e i nuovi processi di sviluppo locale," wp.comunite 0030, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Francis Vella & Lídia Farré, 2007. "The Intergenerational Transmission Of Gender Role Attitudes And Its Implications For Female Labor Force Participation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).