Report NEP-SOC-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2007. "Social Attitudes and Economic Development: An Epidemiological Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oguzhan Dincer & Eric Uslaner, 2007. "Trust and Growth," Working Papers 2007.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2007. "Minorities, Social Capital and Voting," IZA Discussion Papers 2928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno, 2007. "Public Goods Provision and Sanctioning in Privileged Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 2916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Luca Corazzini, 2007. "Testing Theories of Reciprocity: Do Motivations Matter?," Working Papers 109, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo & Luigi Mittone, 2007. "The glue of the economic system: the effect of relational goods on trust and trustworthiness," CEEL Working Papers 0705, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gönül Dogan & M.A.L.M. van Assen & Arnout van de Rijt & Vincent Buskens, 2007. "The Stability of Exchange Networks," Working Papers 2007.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:940 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karsten Hank & Stephanie Stuck, 2007. "Volunteer Work, Informal Help, and Care among the 50+ in Europe: Further Evidence for ‘Linked’ Productive Activities at Older Ages," MEA discussion paper series 07142, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Guerreiro Osorio, 2007. "Has there been any Social Mobility for Non-Whites in Brazil?," One Pager 27, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kosfeld, Michael & von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2007. "Competition, Cooperation, and Corporate Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 2927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shareen Hertel & Lyle Scruggs & C. Patrick Heidkamp, 2007. "Human Rights and Public Opinion: From Attitudes to Action," Economic Rights Working Papers 3, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute, revised Apr 2008.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "The determinants of economic growth in emerging economies: a comparative analysis," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0075, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.