Report NEP-SOC-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Bonatti, 2007. "Optimal public policy and endogenous preferences: an application to an economy with for-profit and non-profit enterprises," Department of Economics Working Papers 0713, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2007. "Cultural relativism and ideological policy makers in a dynamic model with endogenous preferences," Department of Economics Working Papers 0712, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Michael McBride, 2007. "Money, Happiness, and Aspirations: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 060721, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Michael McBride, 2007. "Why Churches Need Free-riders: Religious Capital Formation and Religious Group Survival," Working Papers 060722, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Namkee Ahn, 2007. "Value of Intangible Job Characteristics in Workers' Job and Life Satisfaction: How much are they worth?," Working Papers 2007-10, FEDEA.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovich & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2007. "Neighbors Matter: Causal Community Effects and Stock Market Participation," NBER Working Papers 13168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sääskilahti, Pekka, 2007. "Monopoly pricing of social goods," MPRA Paper 3526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Aghion & Alberto Alesina & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Democracy, Technology, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 13180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinto, Luis Santos, 2007. "Reciprocity, Inequity Aversion, and Oligopolistic Competition," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp506, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.