Report NEP-SOC-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahlerup, Pelle & Olsson, Ola & Yanagizawa, David, 2007. "Social Capital vs Institutions in the Growth Process," Working Papers in Economics 248, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Guido Tabellini, 2007. "The Scope of Cooperation: Norms and Incentives," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000866, David K. Levine.
- Barbara ERMINI & Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2007. "Horizontal Interaction on Local Councils' Expenditures. Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 278, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2006. "Social Interaction and Intergenerational Skill Transfer," Working Papers 2006013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko & Palm, Franz, 2007. "On the information value of (un)embedded network ties," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Barbara ERMINI & Samuele SALVUCCI, 2006. "L'esperienza delle Unioni di Comuni in Italia e nelle Marche. Focus sulla gestione associata di funzioni e servizi," Working Papers 276, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Galindo Lucas, ALFONSO, 2007.
"El Intangible Como Problema Conceptual Y La Ficción Del Valor Razonable
[Intangible assets as a conceptual problem and the fiction of fair value (in Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 2160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Chiara SANSEVERINO, 2007. "Microfinance in LDCs: multipurpose NGOs linkage models," Departmental Working Papers 2007-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.