Report NEP-SOC-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2006. "Who Are the Trustworthy, We Think?," Working Papers in Economics 222, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008847 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helios Herrera & Cesar Martinelli, 2005. "Group Formation and Voter Participation," Working Papers 0502, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008867 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:30002055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Adriaan Soetevent, 2006. "Trust and Recidivism; the Partial Success of Corporate Leniency Program in the Laboratory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-067/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Visser, Martine, 2006. "Welfare Implications of Peer Punishment in Unequal Societies," Working Papers in Economics 218, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Simone Valente, 2006. "Notes on Habit Formation and Socially Optimal Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/48, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006. "Social norms and household time allocation," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-38, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Phung, Tung Duc, 2006. "Superstition, family planning, and human development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4001, The World Bank.
- Robert Drago & David Black & Mark Wooden, 2006. "Who Wants Flexibility? Changing Work Hours Preferences and Life Events," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- René van den Brink, 2006. "On Hierarchies and Communication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-056/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cesar Martinelli & Susan W. Parker, 2006. "Deception and Misreporting in a Social Program," Working Papers 0602, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Edna Ullmann-Margalit, 2006. "Family Fairness," Discussion Paper Series dp427, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Visser, Martine & Burns, Justine, 2006. "Bridging the Great Divide in South Africa: Inequality and Punishment in the Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers in Economics 219, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.