Report NEP-SOC-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roth, Felix, 2006. "Trust and Economic Growth: Conflicting Results between Cross-Sectional and Panel Analysis," Ratio Working Papers 102, The Ratio Institute, revised 15 Nov 2006.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Oleg Smirnov, 2006. "Social Networks and the Convergence of Population Attributes: A Generalization," Working Papers 050630, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2005. "Firms' Network Formation Through the Transmission of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Working Papers 543, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- D. Lanzi, 2006. "Screening Efficiency of Networks," Working Papers 555, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jeong Yeon Lee & Jung Woo Kim, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity and R&D Capital in Manufacturing Industries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 89, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Czarniawska, Barbara, 2006. "Emerging Institutions: Pyramids or Anthills?," GRI-rapport 2006:7, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas, 2006. "Economics of Conflict: An Overview," Working Papers 050623, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.