Report NEP-SOC-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano PILOTTI & Silvia Rita SEDITA, 2005. "Human capital development in a complex learning system: the virtuous interaction between individuals, organizations and communities," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2005-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Inequality and Crime: Separating the Effects of Permanent and Transitory Income," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2005:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bert Diederen & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Wladimir Raymond & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2005. "Innovation in Enterprise Clusters:Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2005s-32, CIRANO.
- Rohit Mutatkar, 2005. "Social group disparities and poverty in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sarmistha Pal & Sugata Ghosh, 2005. "The Political Economy of Elite Dominance and Ethnic," Public Economics, EconWPA 0509010, EconWPA.
- James L.Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2004. "Sociopolitical Instability and Long Run Economic Growth: a Cross Country Empirical Investigation," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 04-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.