Report NEP-SEA-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moon, Woosik, 2013. "Cross-Border Price Differentials and Goods Market Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 426, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2013. "Economic Rise and Decline in Indonesia â€“ As Seen from Space," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 151210, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Menon, Jayant, 2013. "Supporting the Growth and Spread of International Production Networks in Asia: How Can Trade Policy Help?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 112, Asian Development Bank.
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken & Ririn Purnamasari & Matthew Wai-Poi, 2013. "Ordeal Mechanisms In Targeting: Theory And Evidence From A Field Experiment In Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 19127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2013. "On the Use of FTAs: A Review of Research Methodologies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 113, Asian Development Bank.
- Antonio R. AndrÃ©s & Simplice A. Asongu, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRS harmonization against software piracy," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Nose, Manabu, 2013. "Enduring impacts of aid quality on job choices : the case of the 2004 tsunami in Aceh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6514, The World Bank.
- Reiljan, Janno & Paltser, Ingra, 2013. "The implementation of research and development policy in European and Asian countries," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-03, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Hoen, Herman W., 2013. "Emerging market economies and the financial crisis: Is there institutional convergence between Europe and Asia?," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Yen, Meng-Feng, 2013. "The Wage Premium and Market Structure: The Case of South Korea and Taiwan," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 151292, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.