Report NEP-SEA-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara Pollio, 2012. "The auto industry in Thailand: value transfer, technological dependence and relations between local and foreign capital," Working Papers 1202, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Park, Yung Chul & Takagi, Shinji, 2012. "Managing Capital Flows in an Economic Community: The Case of ASEAN Capital account Liberalization," ADBI Working Papers 378, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zhibai, Zhang, 2012. "A Simple Model and Its Application in the Valuation of Five Asian Real Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 40953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2012. "Does the use of multiple FTAs force firms to raise local input share? : evidence of the spaghetti bowl phenomenon," IDE Discussion Papers 364, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 377, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kohei Daido & Ken Tabata, 2012. "Public Infrastructures, Production Organizations, and Economic Development," Discussion Paper Series 93, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2012.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2012. "Japan’s Post-Triple-Disaster Growth Strategy," ADBI Working Papers 376, Asian Development Bank Institute.