Report NEP-SEA-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: A comparative study among East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 36988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nawaz, Saima, 2011. "The Institutions-Growth Nexus: Stages of Development," MPRA Paper 36961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Volz, 2012. "Lessons of the European Crisis for Regional Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23189, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Abu Mansor, Shazali & Abdul Karim, Bakri, 2011. "Subsidy and export: Malaysian case," MPRA Paper 37025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selim Elekdag & Subir Lall & Harun Alp, 2012. "An Assessment of Malaysian Monetary Policy During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-09," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 12/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Hanudin, Amin, 2012. "Explaining intention to use the Islamic credit card: an extension of the TRA model," MPRA Paper 36957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2012.
- Pradiptyo, Rimawan & Sahadewo, Gumilang Aryo, 2012. "A growing pain: an experimental approach to discover the most acceptable strategy for lifting fuel subsidy scheme in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 37073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armas, Enrique Blanco & Osorio, Camilo Gomez & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Abriningrum, Dwi Endah, 2012. "Agriculture public spending and growth in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5977, The World Bank.
- Degryse, H.A. & Elahi, M.A. & Penas, M.F., 2012. "Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2012-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Junko Onishi & Susan Wong, 2012. "Should Aid Reward Performance? Evidence from a Field Experiment on Health and Education in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 17892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Yunez-Naude, 2012. "The effects of agricultural domestic and trade liberalization on food security: Lessons from Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2012-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Francesco Bosello & Fabio Eboli & Roberta Pierfederici, 2012. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Climate Change. An Updated CGE Point of View," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.02, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.