Report NEP-SEA-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nabil Aflouk & Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2011. "Exchange Rate Misalignments and World Imbalances: a FEER Approach for Emerging Countries," Post-Print halshs-00484808, HAL.
- Carolina Osorio & D. Filiz Unsal & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "A Quantitative Assessment of Financial Conditions in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Osorio, Camilo Gomez & Abriningrum, Dwi Endah & Armas, Enrique Blanco & Firdaus, Muhammad, 2011. "Who is benefiting from fertilizer subsidies in Indonesia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5758, The World Bank.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011. "Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 32756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Charap & Serhan Cevik, 2011. "The Behavior of Conventional and Islamic Bank Deposit Returns in Malaysia and Turkey," IMF Working Papers 11/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Yuki Yamamoto & Kenji Takeuchi, 2011. "Estimating the Break-Even Price for Forest Protection in Central Kalimantan," Discussion Papers 1111, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 065, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Andy McKay & Emilie Perge, 2011. "How strong is the evidence for the existence of poverty traps? A multi country assessment," Working Paper Series 2511, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.