Report NEP-SEA-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew S. Yiu & Wai-Yip Alex Ho & Lu Jin, 2010. "Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Financial Spillover to Asian and Latin American Markets in Global Financial Turmoil," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 1001, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Luiz de Mello, 2010. "Does Fiscal Decentralization Strengthen Social Capital? Cross-Country Evidence and the Experiences of Brazil and Indonesia," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1007, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kim, Sung Teak, 2010. "Korea's Unemployment Insurance in the 1998 Asian Financial Crisis and Adjustments in the 2008 Global Financial Crisis," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 214, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Wei Liao & Kang Shi & Zhiwei Zhang, 2010. "Vertical Trade and China's Export Dynamics," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 102010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2010. "ASEAN-New Zealand Trade Relations and Trade Potential," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 10/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2010. "On the Extent of Economic Integration: A Comparison of EU Countries and US States," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 10-009/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2011.