Report NEP-SEA-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Haider A, 2010. "Development Strategies: Lessons from the Experiences of South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nu Nu Lwin, 2009. "Analysis on International Trade of CLM Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 215, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- J. Aase Nielsen & Klaus Sandmann & Erik Schlogl, 2010. "Equity-Linked Pension Schemes with Guarantees," Research Paper Series 270, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sununtar Setboonsarng, 2010. "Transport Infrastructure and Poverty Infrastructure," Working Papers id:2418, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:09-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sock Yong Phang, 2009. "Affordable homeownership policy: implications for housing markets," Working Papers 14-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Jun YU, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results," Working Papers 21-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Daniel PREVE & Anders ERIKSSON & Jun YU, 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using A Nonnegative Semiparametric Model," Working Papers 22-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.