Report NEP-SEA-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ang, James & Madsen, Jakob, 2009. "Can Second-Generation Endogenous Growth Models Explain The Productivity Trends and Knowledge Production In the Asian Miracle Economies?," MPRA Paper 17543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engler, Philipp, 2009. "Global rebalancing in a three-country model," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2009/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2009. "Criss-crossing globalization : uphill flows of skill-intensive goods and foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5047, The World Bank.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13945 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Rivers Network IRN, 2009. "New Financiers and the Environment: Ten Perspectives on How Financial Institutions can Protect the Enviornment," Working Papers id:2228, eSocialSciences.
- Kuhl Teles, Vladimir & Zaidan, Marta, 2009. "Taylor Principle And Inflation Stability In Emerging Market Countriesw," Textos para discussÃ£o, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) 197, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).