Report NEP-SEA-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sato, Hajime, 2009. "The Iron and Steel Industry in Asia: Development and Restructuring," IDE Discussion Papers 210, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- INUI Tomohiko & Richard KNELLER & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & Danny McGWAN, 2009. "Globalization, Productivity and Plant Exit - Evidence from Japan -," Discussion papers 09048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Capannelli, Giovanni & Lee, Jong-Wha & Petri, Peter, 2009. "Developing Indicators for Regional Economic Integration and Cooperation," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 33, Asian Development Bank.
- Frank Jotzo, 2009. "Climate Change Economics and Policy in the Asia Pacific," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0911, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kim, Soyoung & Lee, Jong-Wha & Park, Cyn-Young, 2009. "Emerging Asia: Decoupling or Recoupling," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 31, Asian Development Bank.
- Eduard J. Bomhoff, 2009. "Islam and Democracy: Malaysia after 50 Years," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-07, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Chor Foon Tang & Hooi Hooi Lean, 2009. "The Effects Of Disaggregated Savings On Economic Growth In Malaysia - Generalised Variance Decomposition Analysis," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 04-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Complex Vertical FDI and Firm Heterogeneity: Evidence from East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 211, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Emmy, F.A. & Baharom, A.H. & Alias, Radam & Mohd Rusli, Yacob, 2009. "Trade Sustainability in the Forestry Domain: Evidence from Malaysia using Johansen and Bound Test Method," MPRA Paper 17487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & JI, Zheng & Obashi, Ayako, 2009. "Agglomeration versus Fragmentation:A Comparison of East Asia and Europe," IDE Discussion Papers 212, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- CHOY Keen Meng, 2009. "Trade Cycles in a Re-export Economy: The Case of Singapore," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0905, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Muto, Megumi & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Dewina, Reno & Sumaryanto, Sony, 2009. "Spatial networks, labor supply, and income dynamics: Evidence from Indonesian villages," IFPRI discussion papers 897, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- HUANG Weihong, 2009. "Price-taking Strategy Versus Dynamic Programming in Oligopoly," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0904, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Baochun Peng, 2009. "Migration and Institutional Development," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-08, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Do, Quoc-Anh, 2009. "A Centered Index of Spatial Concentration: Axiomatic Approach with an Application to Population and Capital Cities," Working Paper Series rwp09-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.