Report NEP-SEA-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francois, Joseph & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Economic Implications of Deeper Asian Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2009. "International Comparison of Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) policy," MPRA Paper 11899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Habibi, Fateh & Abdul Rahim, Khalid & Chin, Lee, 2008. "United Kingdom and United States Tourism Demand for Malaysia:A Cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 13590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Rytter Sunesen, 2009. "Examining the Regional Aspect of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 09-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J. Bradford & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2009. "The Margins of US Trade (Long Version)," CEPR Discussion Papers 7156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1865 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belot, Michèle & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2009. "Anthropometry of Love: Height and Gender Asymmetries in Interethnic Marriages," CEPR Discussion Papers 7146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.